Welcome to SmartVault! You'll enjoy secure access to shared folders, files, and documents as a guest user. Before you can start using SmartVault, you need to activate your account. This article will guide you through the process of starting your guest account and signing into SmartVault.
Wait for your Activation Invitation
Your accountant or document preparer initiates the process by inviting you to create a SmartVault guest account. If you have yet to receive your activation email, contact them.
Activating your Guest Account
Once you have received the activation email from SmartVault:
- Open your activation email from SmartVault.
- Click the SmartVault Activation link.
- On the activation page, enter your phone number and choose a secure password.
Your other personal details are pre-filled automatically.
- Click Create My User to complete your account setup.
Signing In to your SmartVault Guest Account
Now that you've activated your account, you can start using SmartVault.
- Go to the SmartVault portal, connected desktop app, or mobile app.
- Enter the email address and password you used when activating your guest account.
- Click Sign In.
If you have forgotten your password, click Can't sign in? and follow the instructions to reset your password.
By following these steps, you can set up your SmartVault guest account and start using it.