You can add additional clients to an already existing Client Record in your Client List. This action will allow you to share your client's vault with other contacts if needed.
If you have your View Preferences set to "2020 New View", follow the Steps in Client Management.
- Locate your client in the Dashboard and click View client information.
Alternatively, if you are comfortable using the Connected Desktop, you can search for a client in the Connected Desktop and then open that client in the Client Portal directly from the Connected Desktop.
- Click Edit client.
- Under Names, click the + icon to add a client contact.
- Enter the client contact's first and last name.
- Click the + icon under Email to add an email address for the new client contact.
- Click Save changes to add the client contact to this client record.
Steps in Client Management
If you have your View Preferences set to "2020 New View", follow these steps:
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Select Client Management from the left sidebar.
- Locate the client you want to add the contact to and click on it to open its record.
- Select the Contacts tab and click Edit Contacts.
- The client's contacts are displayed at the bottom of the page. Scroll down and click the + Add contact button.
- Enter the new contact information in the fields that appear and click Save Client.