Changing your password periodically is a great security practice to keep. You should also try to avoid using the same password you use for other services like your email. If you're concerned that your password has been compromised, your first step should be to change your current password. If you have forgotten your password, click here for instructions to reset your Password.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click on your initials on the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Under the User Settings section, click Manage Password.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter a new password.
- Re-Enter the same Password for confirmation.
- Click Save Changes.