This article will explain how to move folders to another vault or folder in your SmartVault account.
To move a folder,
- You must have a user license and access (Read, Write, Create, and Delete permissions) to both the source and target folders.
- If you're moving folders across vault, you must be a vault manager on both the target and source vaults.
- When moving folders across vaults, permissions will be lost for all users, clients, and guests except administrators.
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Browse to and select the folder(s) that you want to move.
3. Click the Move icon.
4. Choose a target folder and press OK.