- SmartVault for Intuit Tax Lacerte and ProSeries
- SmartVault for Intuit Tax Lacerte Solo and Team plans
- SmartVault for Intuit Tax ProSeries Solo and Team plans
As you work with your clients, you might need to update or add an email address for a client.
For example, if you print a tax return from Lacerte/ProSeries or import a client from Lacerte/ProSeries, and the client does not have an email address in SmartVault, use these steps to add or otherwise update a client's email address.
Updating Client Contact Information
2. Right-click on your account name and select View Dashboard.
3. Click the Clients icon.
4. Click View client information for the client who you want to update.
5. Click Edit Client.
6. Update the client's contact information and click Save changes.
You can also update the client contact page in Lacerte/ProSeries and reimport the client into SmartVault using the Import Client utility.