When you first sign up for a SmartVault account or are invited to an existing account, you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your account.
If you don't receive this email for any reason, you can have it resent to you by going to the sign-in page at my.smartvault.com.
Retrieving the Activation Email
- Go to my.smartvault.com.
- Enter your email address with a random password and press Enter. You will get a message confirming it has been sent.
- If you do not get that message, you either have not been invited with that email address, or you have already created a password.
- If you have created a password and were invited with this email address, you can request a password reset.
- You should then receive an email within an hour, typically less than 15 minutes.
- If you don't see the email, check your junk/spam box.
Check with your spam filter or email provider, if you have one, to have them release any emails from email@example.com.
- Check with the person who invited you to ensure that they have your email invited and spelled correctly.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders' list or to your address book to help ensure delivery.