You can create a project engagement in two ways. One in the Dashboard on the Projects page of each client, or in the SmartVault Connected Desktop.
- Ensure you have customized your default project template(s) to fit your workflow and document storage needs. (learn more)
- If you have multiple project templates, ensure they have unique names.
Using a Project Engagement in the Connected Desktop
- In the SmartVault Connected Desktop, on the Client tab, right click on a client and choose Select Template >
- Pick Project in the list and choose the project template to use to create the engagement.
- Enter a name for the project. Voila! Your done!
- If you have already invited your clients, they should see the folders you've shared with them in the template the next time they log in.
- If not, then you will have to invite them to their client vault.
Using a Project Engagement in the SmartVault Dashboard
- In the SmartVault Dashboard, click the Clients icon.
- Select a client and click the Engagement icon.
3. Choose the type of template you want to use. (Project)
4. If you have customized your project template, place an X in the Select specific template option.
5. Click the Save icon.
6. From the clients dashboard, click the Vault icon to link directly to your client's project.