You can run reports for your attached documents to verify which transactions in QuickBooks do or do not have attached documents. You can choose to receive the report in a text (TXT) or a CSV file.
Running the Reckon Accounts Reporting Tool
- Right-click on the SmartVault icon in your system tray and select Actions > QuickBooks Reporting Tool.
- When the QuickBooks Reporting Tool appears, open the list type menu and select all lists you want to include in the report.
- Select the period for the report using the calendars.
- You can then limit the types of transactions contained in the report if needed.
- Select the folder to save the report to and enter the name for the report file in the Export file name field.
- Use the drop-down menu to the right of the Export file name field to select TXT (text) or CSV file type.
- Select whether the report includes all entries with or without attached documents in the Filter section.
- Click Report to generate the file.