The Security Enhancements page allows SmartVault Admins to impose account-wide security upgrades on everyone that has access to their SmartVault account.
Each section under the Security Enhancement page gives a brief description of the benefits of enabling each security upgrade and provides links to additional information on the topic.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal
- Click your initials in the upper right and select Settings.
- Under Manage Groups, click Security Enhancements.
- Read the description of the upgrade you are considering and, if you agree, click Upgrade Security.
Make sure that you want to enable the security upgrade. Most upgrades cannot be undone by a SmartVault Account Administrator.
- Confirm your choice by clicking through any pop-ups that may appear. You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com when the upgrade is complete.