SmartVault defaults to December if you make no fiscal year selection for your clients, but you can easily adjust this for new or existing clients through the Clients tab within the Dashboard.
The steps for adjusting the end of the fiscal year setting for new and existing clients are slightly different. For an explanation and demonstration of what changes take place within SmartVault once you change the end of fiscal year setting, watch the video below:
Changing the Fiscal Year for a Client
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- From the Dashboard, click Clients.
- If you want to add a new client, click the Add client icon and fill in the contact information.
- If you want to edit a previously created client, click the Client info icon and then click the Edit client icon.
- Scroll down to the End of fiscal year section and click the plus icon.
- Click December and select the month you want to make the fiscal year-end.
- Click the Save changes icon.