With the Connected Desktop, your documents are just a few clicks away! You can easily store, organize, and manage all your client files in a consolidated view from a single dashboard.
Below is a screenshot of the Connected Desktop, highlighting some significant features.
- Search Bar: Use the search bar to filter your client list.
- Client List Pane: This is a list of all clients in your account. If you click on a name, you can access all of their folders and files.
- Document View Toolbar: Use this toolbar to manage client files and folders. Note that the Document View toolbar is contextual and changes based on whether you are working with a file or a folder.
- Document View Pane: The Document View pane is the main window in the Connected Desktop. Use it to work on client files and folders stored in SmartVault.
- Client Folder Structure: This is the folder structure used to store your clients' files and folders in SmartVault. If you make changes to files or folders here, they are automatically reflected in SmartVault.