You can upload documents to SmartVault using a third party file sharing app on your iOS device, such as Dropbox or Google Drive. The SmartVault iPad and iPhone app is available in the Apple App Store. For more information, see Install the SmartVault App for the iPad or iPhone.
For information on uploading from Android devices, see Uploading Files Using an Android Device.
Note: SmartVault does not support third party apps.
Uploading to SmartVault Using a Third Party File Sharing App
1. Open your file sharing app.
Note: This article uses Dropbox on an iPhone as an example. Instructions for other file sharing apps will be different.
2. Locate the document you want to upload.
3. Select the document and then tap the share icon.
5. Tap Open in.
6. Tap Copy to SmartVault.
7. Enter your SmartVault passcode and choose the folder to which you want to upload the file.
8. Tap Upload. Your file is uploaded to SmartVault.