SmartVault integrates directly with Intuit's Lacerte or ProSeries tax applications and appears as a print destination. You must grant SmartVault access to Lacerte and/or ProSeries to connect them.
Connecting Lacerte and/or ProSeries to SmartVault gives SmartVault read-only access to Lacerte/ProSeries client data.
SmartVault supports Intuit ProSeries 2013 and Lacerte 2013 and later versions. SmartVault does not support integration with Intuit ProSeries Basic tax application.
Connecting Lacerte and/or ProSeries to SmartVault
- After installing SmartVault, double-click the SmartVault Launchpad icon.
- Click Sign in in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your email address and password and click Sign In.
- As the Launchpad opens, additional windows appear depending on the Intuit software you have installed. Click Grant to allow SmartVault access to your installed Intuit programs.
- When you open the Lacerte or ProSeries print window, you will see SmartVault listed as a print destination.