You may need to re-integrate a QuickBooks company file for a number of reasons, such as if you did not select the proper application integration settings.
Re-integrating QuickBooks with SmartVault
- Open the QuickBooks company file and sign in as an administrator in single-user mode.
- Select Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications.
- On the Company Preferences tab, select SmartVault and then click Remove.
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Restart the SmartVault desktop software.
- Restart QuickBooks. A QuickBooks Certificate window displays.
- Select Yes, always allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.
Note: If this company file is used by multiple users, select Admin in the Login As field.
- If prompted, sign in to SmartVault using the SmartVault QuickBooks Toolbar.