If SmartVault does not appear within the print dialog for ProSeries, after checking to see if the SmartVault extension is enabled under User Settings from the SmartVault Launchpad, use these steps to troubleshoot the issue further.
To resolve the issue, follow the steps in this section.
- Determine if the machine is a 64 bit or 32 bit OS.
- Exit the tax software and SmartVault.
- On 64 bit machine, open the registry and browse to HKLM\software\wow6432node\intuit\proseries 2014\Engine\wow64
- On a 32 bit machine, open the registry and browse to HKLM\software\wow6432node\intuit\proseries 2014\Engine
- For the Path value, ensure the following is listed: Path = C:\ProWin14\32bit\
- If not, update the Path value.
- Right-click on Path and click Modify.
- Enter the C:\ProWin14\32bit\
If the "Path" key does not exist, then create the key and update the path.