You can resend a SmartVault activation link to an invitee (user, client, or guest) if they deleted the original, can't find it, or did not get it.
If they have already activated before, the system will not send them another invitation. Instead, invitees will need to reset their password.
Resending an Activation Link
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Navigate to the Clients page.
- From the Clients page, locate the client and click the i icon.
- Click the Invite client icon on the top left corner.
- You then see a confirmation that will tell you if it has been submitted or not.
- Refresh the page, and you will see the client's status to let you know that they have not been invited, invited, or activated with SmartVault.
Resending an Activation Link without Access to the Dashboard
If you do not have access to the Dashboard, you can resend the invitation by contacting our Support Team.
You may also navigate to the SmartVault Portal and enter the email address you wish to invite.
Enter any random password and attempt to sign in regardless if they have never created a password. The system will check to see if the invitee has activated their account before and if not, it will automatically resend them an invitation to SmartVault.
Below is a screenshot of how it should look when you resend the invitation via this method.