To preview and work with documents in the Portal:
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Browse to the vault or folder that contains the document you want to access.
- Click the underlined filename for the document you wish to view in your browser window. The document opens in the View in Browser mode in a separate window.
Some areas have been labeled with their associated step number.
- Use the File Tasks pane to perform various actions on a file.
- To download the document, click Download or click Download File under File Tasks.
- Click the version icon or View Version History under File Tasks to view a list of file versions.
- If you want to select a different file version, click the filename on the window that opens to
- download that version to your computer.
- To navigate through the pages within a file, click the thumbnail viewer or the previous and next arrows.
- To zoom in or out of the document, click the + or - buttons or select an option from the Zoom menu.
- To modify or create the file description, click View Properties under File Tasks. Enter text in the Description text box and click Save Changes when finished.
- To open or print a PDF of the document, click Open or Print PDF under File Tasks.