To preview and work with documents in the Portal:
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Browse to the vault or folder that contains the document you want to access.
3. Click the underlined filename for the document you wish to view in your browser window. The document opens in the View in Browser mode in a separate window.
Note: Some areas have been labeled with their associated step number.
5. Use the File Tasks pane to perform various actions on a file.
6. To download the document, click Download or click Download File under File Tasks.
7. To view a list of file versions, click the version icon or click View Version History under File Tasks.
8. If you want to select a different version of a file, click the filename on the window that opens to download that version to your computer.
9. To navigate through the pages within a file, click the thumbnail viewer or the previous and next arrows.
10. To zoom in or out of the document, click the + or - buttons, or select an option from the Zoom menu.
11. To modify or create the file description, click View Properties under File Tasks. Enter text in the Description text box and click Save Changes when finished.
12. To open or print a PDF of the document, click Open or Print PDF under File Tasks.