Projects allow you to leverage our folder structure and templates to create individual and multiple projects under a particular client.
For example, accounting firms can use Projects to create custom engagements, such as a Schedule C folder structure for those clients that need a separate folder structure for Schedule C returns.
Likewise, non-accounting firms can use Projects for the various jobs they do for their customers (e.g., roofing, plumbing, kitchen rebuilds, etc.).
Creating a New Project
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Clic Client Management.
- From the Client Management view, select the clients for which you wish to create the project.
- Click the Actions button and select Add Engagements to all.
- Select Project from the Select Engagement drop-down menu, enter a Project Name, and click Add.
- The Adding Engagements pop-up modal appears, displaying the Project engagement added to the clients and the status.
- The Project folder is created inside the vault of each selected client.