To enable your 2FA configuration to only use your phone as the primary mode of communication for the identity code and disable the Send Code to Email feature, follow the steps below*.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click on your initials on the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Under User Settings, click Two-Factor Authentication Settings.
- Select Text/SMS or Phone as your preferred 2FA method.
- Checkmark Do Not Send 2FA Code via Email option.
- If your phone number has not been verified, enter your phone number and verify.
- Click Save Changes.
By making this change, you will only receive your identity code via phone or SMS. If you don't receive your code within a few minutes, please contact our support team for assistance.