Using SmartVault on your Apple device is like having a whole filing cabinet and a mail room, no matter where you are.
SmartVault for iPhone and iPad lets you go mobile with your SmartVault account.
- Search, browse, and view all your folders and documents in SmartVault
- Email documents as attachments or send secure links
- Upload documents and photos from files and apps on your iOS device, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
- Share files between your apps
- Run presentations or display PDFs in a full-screen PDF viewer on the iPad
Go to the Apple App store to install the SmartVault app for iPhone.
Downloading SmartVault on Your Apple Device
- Open the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
- In the Search bar, enter SmartVault, and select SmartVault for iPhone and iPad in the search results list.
- Install the app. You may need to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Open the SmartVault app.
- Tap Sign In to authorize the app to use your SmartVault account.
- Enter your SmartVault user ID, email address, and password, and then tap Sign In.
- You can now view your files and folders, share documents, and upload documents to SmartVault from files and apps on your iOS device, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.