You can easily check your account's usage information, and change your plan, add licenses or storage, and print invoices.
You must be a SmartVault Administrator in order to view usage information and change your plan.
Viewing Account Information
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click on your initials on the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Under Manage Billing and Payment, click Billing.
- Under the Current Plan and Usage section, you may review the amount of space used, the number of licenses used, and the number of licenses remaining.
Making Changes to Your Plan, Adding Licenses and Storage, and Printing Invoices
- Under the Update Plan section, change your plan and/or add additional user licenses and storage, if necessary.
To see the cost of your changes, add or remove items. The total amount automatically recalculates.
- Click Save.
Under the Billing History section, you can view and print your invoices.