When uploading a document in the SmartVault Portal, you may get one of the following errors:
- A "Failed" message appears when using the Browse button or the Drag and Drop feature.
- The file uploads partially and then hang or lock up.
This error occurs if your browser is accessing cookies from an older version of SmartVault (October 2013 or before) and the cookies are not updating when connecting to SmartVault.
Resolving This Error
To resolve this error:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser. If not, update it.
- Choose from the following below to clear your cache on the web browser you use to access the SmartVault Portal:
- Sign out of the SmartVault Portal and close all browser windows.
- Open the browser and sign in to SmartVault.