As you work with your clients, you might need to add or update their email addresses.
For example, if you print a tax return or import a client from Lacerte/ProSeries, and the client does not have an email address in SmartVault, you will need to add it for them.
Adding or Updating a Client's Email Address
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- From the Dashboard, click Clients.
- Click the Client info icon for the client whose email address you want to update.
- Click the Edit client icon.
- Edit the email address in the Email field or click the + icon to add a new email address.
- Click the Save changes icon.