As you work with your clients, you might need to add or update their email address.
For example, if you print a tax return or import a client from Lacerte/ProSeries, and the client does not have an email address in SmartVault, you will need to add it for them.
Adding or Updating a Client's Email Address
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. From the Dashboard, click Clients.
3. Click the Client info icon for the client whose email address you want to update.
4. Click the Edit client icon.
5. Edit the email address in the Email field or click the + icon to add a new email address.
6. Click the Save changes icon.