SmartVault works with any TWAIN compatible scanner (most modern scanners are TWAIN). We've also built custom integrations with the Fujitsu ScanSnap series and with the Canon imageFORMULA series for one-touch scanning to the cloud.
SmartVault allows you to scan documents to the cloud and supports the following types of scanners which are attached to a local computer:
- TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners
- Canon imageFORMULA scanners
If you need help finding out if your scanner is TWAIN compliant, please email your account representative the make and model of your scanner(s).
TWAIN-compatible scanners include most of the scanners provided by the major scanner manufacturers, including the following scanner manufacturers (but not limited to):
- AnyDoc Software, Inc.
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Fujitsu Computer Products of America
- JFL Peripheral Solutions, Inc.
- Ricoh Corporation
- Avision Inc.
- Epson, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard, Inc.
- Xerox, Inc.
Please check the specifications of your particular scanner for TWAIN compliance.
Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanners
SmartVault supports the following Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners:
- S1300i Deluxe
- iX500 Deluxe
Learn how to Configure a Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner.
Canon imageFORMULA Scanners
SmartVault supports the following Canon imageFORMULA scanners:
- P-208 Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- P-208II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- P-215 Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- P-215II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- DR-C125 Office Document Scanner
- DR-C225W Office Document Scanner
- DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- DR-M140 Document Scanner
- DR-M1060 Document Scanner
- DR-M160 Document Scanner
- DR-M160II Office Document Scanner
- DR-C240 Office Document Scanner
- DR-F120 Document Scanner
Learn how to Configure a Canon CaptureOnTouch Scanner.