If you are a guest user, you can get access to the SmartVault Inbox by downloading the SmartVault desktop software from the Portal.
Downloading and Installing the SmartVault Desktop Software
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Click the profile icon on the top right of the screen.
3. Under SmartVault Apps for, click MS Windows.
4. Click Download SmartVault for Microsoft Windows.
5. Run the SmartVaultSetup.exe that has been downloaded to your Downloads folder.
6. Click Yes on the security warning that opens.
7. Follow the prompts on the SmartVault Install Wizard.
8. Accept the Terms of the license agreement and then click Next.
9. Choose the default product install path and then click Next.
Note: This should be located in your C:\ drive.
10. Select the Create desktop shortcut for Inbox checkbox (and any other shortcuts you want), and then click Next.
11. Click Finish to complete the installation.