If you are a guest user, you can access the SmartVault Inbox by downloading the SmartVault desktop software from the Portal.
Downloading and Installing the SmartVault Desktop Software
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click the profile icon on the top right of the screen.
- Under SmartVault Apps for, click MS Windows.
- Click Download SmartVault for Microsoft Windows.
- Run the SmartVaultSetup.exe that has been downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Click Yes on the security warning that opens.
- Follow the prompts on the SmartVault Install Wizard.
- Accept the Terms of the license agreement and then click Next.
- Choose the default product install path and then click Next.
This should be located in your C:\ drive.
- Select the Create desktop shortcut for Inbox checkbox (and any other shortcuts you want), and then click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.