You can run QuickBooks reports to verify which transactions have attached documents. The report results can be delivered as a text file (TXT) or a CSV file. You can then attach these documents using the QuickBooks Reporting Tool.
This tool can also be used with Reckon Accounts.
Using the Tool
- Right-click on the SmartVault icon in your system tray and select Actions > QuickBooks Reporting Tool.
- From the Selected Lists menu, select all the lists you want to include in the report, and click OK.
- Select the time period the report should span using the calendar fields.
- From the Selected Transactions menu, select all the transactions types you want to include in the report, and then click OK.
- Select the folder to save the report to and enter the report name in the Export file name field.
- Use the drop-down menu next to the Export file name field to select between TXT (text) or CSV file types for the report.
- Select one of the options in the Filter section to show entries with or without attached documents.
- Click Report to generate the file.