You use folder templates to create the folder structures in your account and set up folder rules for actions such as adding a client, creating a new engagement, or adding an employee. For more information, see Managing Folder Templates.
You can turn on email notifications that user groups receive whenever documents are uploaded or downloaded for folders created with a particular folder template.
For example, you can turn on notifications for administrators so that they received an email notification whenever anyone uploads or downloads files into the Client Engagement's Correspondence folder.
Turning On Notifications
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Click Manage Folder Templates.
3. Click the View and edit templates icon for a particular folder template.
4. Select the specific folder structure to set notifications for, click the gear icon, and then select Edit folder.
5. Under Notifications, click the + icon to add user groups or the X icon to remove a particular user group.
6. Select the Upload, Download, or All checkboxes to set notifications for a user group.
7. Click the Save changes icon.
8. Enter a description of the changes you made, enable the Apply now checkbox, and click OK.