It's easy to add an employee to your SmartVault account. After adding an employee, an email is automatically sent to the employee, which allows them to create their account and access SmartVault.
To add a new employee, you must have an available license. Find out more about adding additional licenses.
Adding an Employee
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click Employees.
- Click the + icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
The + icon is hidden if you don't have available licenses in your SmartVault account.
- Click the + icon to add information for each field.
The Names and Email fields are required. Enable the Seasonal worker checkbox to give the employee seasonal worker privileges.
- Select Administrator or Account Employee from the Group Membership section, depending on the privileges you want to give the user
- Click the Save changes icon to save, create, and invite the employee.
You may receive one of the following error messages when adding an employee.
This error message indicates that one of the form fields has a syntax error, such as a space in an email address.
Check the field that is highlighted in red to identify and fix the error.
This error message indicates that you don't have enough licenses to add this employee.
Find out more about adding additional licenses.
This error message indicates that the user was previously added as a guest.
A SmartVault user ID can only be associated with one account type at a time.