It's easy to install the SmartVault desktop software for Windows. You can download the software .exe file from the Portal and then use the SmartVault Install Wizard to install the desktop software on your computer.
The SmartVault desktop software installs the SmartVault Connected Desktop, SmartVault Launchpad, SmartVault Portal, and the SmartVault Inbox.
Installing the Desktop Software
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click the profile icon on the top right of the screen.
- Click MS Windows under SmartVault Apps for.
- Click Download SmartVault for Microsoft Windows.
- Run the SmartVaultSetup.exe that has been downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Click Yes on the security warning.
- Follow the prompts on the SmartVault Install Wizard.
- Accept the Terms of the license agreement and then click Next.
- Choose the default product install path and then click Next.
This should be located in your C:\ drive.
- If you want to create desktop shortcuts for the SmartVault Connected Desktop, SmartVault Launchpad, SmartVault Portal, and the SmartVault Inbox, enable the Create desktop shortcut checkbox for each item you want to create a desktop shortcut for and then click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.