Access your favorite vaults and folders faster with shortcuts. Your shortcuts are pinned at the top of the screen in the Shortcuts bar.
Adding a Shortcut
Add shortcuts to your favorite vaults and folders at the top of the screen in the Shortcuts bar. You can change or remove them as your priorities change.
You cannot create shortcuts to Containers.
To add a shortcut:
- Click + Add shortcuts.
- In Add or remove a favorite folder, go to the vault or folder you want to add to your favorites list. Select it, and click Save changes.
Select multiple folder checkboxes to add multiple shortcuts at once to your Shortcuts Bar.
- The shortcut appears in the bar, and you can access it with one click.
Adding an Alias to a Shortcut
Rename your shortcuts with an alias to help you identify your favorites faster and save space in the Shortcuts bar. The name of the vault/folder won’t change—just the way it appears in your Shortcuts bar.
To create aliases for your shortcuts:
- Click Edit in the Shortcuts Bar.
- In Add an alias to folders, enter an alias for the shortcuts you want to edit, then click Save changes.
- The shortcut now appears in the shortcut bar as the alias you created.
Removing a Shortcut
To delete a shortcut from the Shortcuts bar:
- Click + Add in the Shortcuts bar.
- In Add or remove a favorite folder, clear the checkboxes for the shortcuts you want to remove, then click Save changes.
- The shortcut is removed from the shortcuts bar.