You can easily manage your documents on the Docdown platform, whether it's by uploading your files, organizing them in folders, or selecting from pre-built templates available in our Forms Library. Each method ensures a tailored document creation and management experience.
Using Templates from the Forms Library
Forms Library offers professionally designed templates that you can use to create documents.
The forms currently available in the Form Library are just the beginning! The library is continuously expanding to benefit more businesses. Expect to see regular additions to the collection in the future.
To use templates:
- Click Add From Library.
- In Form Library, use the left-hand options to filter and find the appropriate templates by categories such as "All", "Business Client", and "Individual Client".
- Browse through the displayed templates. Each will have a title, a brief description, a category label, and a visual thumbnail.
- When you find the form you want, click on Use Template.
- A new document is created from the selected form and opens in the Editor.
- Modify and adjust the fields as needed and click Save.
- Click Documents on the top bar to close the editor.
- The added document is ready for use in your workflows.
- Click Documents from the navigation sidebar.
- Click Upload New Document.
- Drag and drop your file inside the dotted area, or
- Click inside the drag-and-drop area to open your computer's file explorer. Select the file you want to upload, then click Open.
- A confirmation message displays and the uploaded file appears in Documents.
Organizing your Documents in Folders
You can efficiently manage your documents by grouping them in folders.
Creating a New Folder:
- Click + New Folder.
- In Create New Folder, enter a name for the folder and click Create Folder.
The folder is created. Now you can start organizing your documents.
Moving Documents to a Folder:
- Select the document you want to move and click Actions .
- Select Move from the Actions menu.
- In Manage Files, select the checkbox for the folder in which you want to place your document and click Save Changes.