This article explains how you capture verbose logging for QuickBooks issues for Intuit Support. You will need verbose logging when escalating to Intuit, but these may also help our engineering teams.
Capturing QuickBooks Verbose Logging
- Go to c:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks and edit the qbsdk.ini file.
- If you can't find the file or directory, go to Start > Run > c:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks, press, and then edit qbsdk.ini.
If qbsdk.ini is not there, create it.
- Add or modify the following lines:
- Restart QuickBooks and run your program.
- When you are done debugging, restore the Level in qbsdk.ini to the following:
- Send the qbsdklog.txt file from the directory above to SmartVault Support, and they will look at it.