The SmartVault Desktop Software offers a range of features to help you manage your documents efficiently, including:
- SmartVault Connected Desktop
- SmartVault Drive
- SmartVault PDF Print Driver
- Lacerte and ProSeries Integrations
SmartVault Connected Desktop
With the Connected Desktop, you can manage documents for specific clients and work with tax documents stored in SmartVault using a user-friendly interface.
With the Connected Desktop, you can:
- Manage files directly from your desktop
- View, edit, scan, upload, and download files
Discover the benefits of the Connected Desktop and follow the installation guide to get started.
SmartVault Drive lets you access your files in SmartVault using your computer's File Explorer or Finder (Mac). This saves time when moving files between your desktop and SmartVault.
Discover how to map the SmartVault Drive.
SmartVault PDF Print Driver
SmartVault PDF Printer lets you convert files to PDFs and upload them to SmartVault using QuickBooks Toolbar, Inbox, or Connected Desktop.
With SmartVault PDF Print Driver, you can:
- Convert any web page or document to a PDF by printing it directly to SmartVault
- Route and tag documents before importing them into SmartVault
Discover how to use the SmartVault PDF Printer to upload files to SmartVault.
Lacerte and ProSeries Integrations
Intuit's Lacerte and ProSeries tax applications integrate seamlessly with SmartVault, appearing as a printing destination. With this integration, you can directly route documents from Lacerte/ProSeries to SmartVault.
The SmartVault desktop software is only supported on Windows-based machines.