This article explains how to add employees to your DocuSign account. If you need help with a specific DocuSign feature, visit DocuSign University.
To add users to your DocuSign account, you must be an administrator.
The following video walks you through Adding Users to your DocuSign account.
Adding Employees to DocuSign
- Go to https://www.docusign.com.
- Click Log In in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your Email and click NEXT.
- Enter your Password and click LOG IN.
- Click Settings in the upper menu.
- Click Users under USERS AND GROUPS in the left panel.
- Click ADD USER.
- Enter the employee's Email Address and click NEXT.
- Enter the employee Profile Information you have available and click NEXT.
- If you want additional security, you can add an optional access code that you need to provide to the user to activate the account. The user must provide the code to activate the account membership. Click NEXT to continue.
- Select the Permission Profile from the dropdown, an optional Group if available, and click ADD USER.
- The account is added in Pending status, and an activation email is sent to the user.
After each user activates their DocuSign account, they must connect their new DocuSign account with SmartVault.