This article explains how to add employees to your DocuSign account. If you need help with a specific DocuSign feature, visit DocuSign University.
You must be an administrator to add users to your DocuSign account.
The following video walks you through Adding Users to your DocuSign account.
Adding Employees to DocuSign
To add more employees to your DocuSign account:
- Sign in to DocuSign.
- Click Settings in the navigation menu.
- Go to Users and Groups and click Users in the side navigation menu.
- Click ADD USER.
- Enter the employee's email address, then click NEXT.
- Enter the employee's profile information, then click NEXT.
- (Optional) Enter an access code for your employee to activate their DocuSign account. This step makes your account more secure. Click NEXT to continue.
- Choose a Permission Profile and a group, if available. Then click ADD USER.
- DocuSign sends your employee an activation email. The account is in Pending status until the employee completes their account activation. They also need to connect their new DocuSign account with SmartVault.
If you entered an access code for your employee, don't forget to share it with them.