A DocuSign Administrator can add user licenses to their DocuSign account and invite employees. Once invited, employees can activate their DocuSign account and follow the steps below to integrate it with SmartVault.
If you do not have an existing DocuSign account, see Creating a New DocuSign Account and Integrating It with SmartVault.
Integrating SmartVault with an Existing DocuSign Account
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Click your initials at the top of the screen and click Settings.
- Go to Account Settings > Manage Billing and Payment, and click Configure Integrations.
- In Configure integrations, click DocuSign.
- Click Connect DocuSign account.
- Enter your DocuSign email address and click Continue.
- Enter your DocuSign password and click Log In.
- Click Accept to give SmartVault permission to integrate with your existing DocuSign account.