When authorizing SmartVault to work with QuickBooks, the login dialog repeatedly pops up as if it does not accept the credentials.
Content Privacy settings in Google Chrome prevent the browser extension from creating the cookies needed to complete the authorization process.
- Open Chrome settings.
- Scroll down to Show Advanced Settings.
- Uncheck "Block third-party cookies and site data."
- Click Done and close the browser.
- Open the browser and sign in to QuickBooks Online and follow the prompts to authorize.
- Once you see the SmartVault toolbar active, repeat steps 1-3 to reset the privacy settings.