You may resolve this error:
Error: The network path was either typed incorrectly, does not exist, or the network provider is not currently available.
This error message typically displays when the WebClient service is not running or has been disabled on the system.
Resolving This Error
The latest version of the SmartVault software contains a diagnostic tool to ensure your Mapped Drive settings are correct.
- Open the SmartVault Launchpad.
- Click SmartVault Updates and ensure you are running the latest version of SmartVault.
- Locate SmartVault in the system tray, right-click the icon, and choose Disconnect Drive. If this option is not available, proceed to step 4.
- Click Map SmartVault Drive.
- Follow the steps to use the SmartVault Drive Diagnostic Tool.