You may receive this error:
Error: The network name cannot be found at SVault.Client.WebDrive.UI.WNetSDK.Connect
This error message typically displays due to one of the following issues:
- You changed your SmartVault password, but the Windows cache has not cleared the old password.
- The web client service is not running and needs to be restarted.
Resolving This Error
To resolve this issue, restart the web client service on your computer.
- Right-click on the Computer icon on your computer desktop, and then click Manage.
Note: Alternatively, if you're using Windows 8, or you cannot locate the Computer icon on your desktop, press the Windows logo key+R to open the Run Dialog box. Type in services.msc and press OK.
- In the left pane, expand Services and Applications.
- In the center pane, scroll down to WebClient.
- Right-click WebClient and then perform one of the following actions:
- If the WebClient service status is started, click Stop.
- If the WebClient service status is Stopped, click Start.
- Open the SmartVault Drive by completing the following steps:
- Go to Start > Programs > SmartVault Launch Pad.
- If you are not already signed in to your SmartVault account from the SmartVault Desktop software, click Sign in to your SmartVault account, type your SmartVault user ID and password, and then click Sign In.
- Click SmartVault Drive.
- Enter your SmartVault user ID and password again, and then click OK.