- Error: Drive refers to a location that is unavailable displays when mapping a SmartVault Drive
- Error: Location is not available displays when mapping a SmartVault Drive
- Error: DriveLetter: refers to an inaccessible location. It could be on a hard drive on this computer or a network.
Make sure that the disk is inserted correctly, or that you are connected to the Internet or your network, and then try again. If it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location displays when mapping a SmartVault Drive.
This error message usually appears when your computer or the WebClient service on your computer has cached information about a previously used device, such as a flash drive or a USB memory stick.
Resolving This Error
The latest version of the SmartVault software contains a diagnostic tool to ensure your Mapped Drive settings are correct.
- Open the SmartVault Launchpad.
- Click SmartVault Updates and ensure you are running the latest version of SmartVault.
- Locate SmartVault in the system tray, right-click the icon, and select Disconnect Drive. If this option is not available, proceed to step 4.
- Click Map SmartVault Drive.
- Follow the steps to using the SmartVault Drive Diagnostic Tool.