This article will walk you through the process of connecting your SmartVault account to Hubdoc so you can manually upload or automatically push documents from Hubdoc to a specific folder within SmartVault. Find out more about how and where to upload your Hubdoc files within SmartVault.
Before Getting Started
Connect your SmartVault account to Hubdoc and then designate a destination folder within SmartVault before you Autosync or push your first batch of documents. Hubdoc's default destination folder within SmartVault is the root of your SmartVault account, so any folders and documents pushed through will become new vaults within SmartVault and may require a tedious manual cleanup of your SmartVault account.
Integrating Hubdoc with SmartVault
- Log in to your Hubdoc account.
- Click Accounts in the top right corner.
- Click the Destinations tab.
- Scroll down until you see the SmartVault logo and enter your SmartVault Login E-mail address. Click Connect when done.
- You will be redirected to SmartVault's Request for Access window and prompted to allow Hubdoc access to SmartVault. Click Allow.
- Hubdoc asks which specific SmartVault account you would like to access. Select the correct SmartVault account from the drop-down menu and click Authorize when done.
That's it - you've successfully integrated your Hubdoc account with SmartVault!
Be sure to Change your Hubdoc upload folder before pushing documents to SmartVault to prevent over-sharing of documents and possibly creating hundreds of new vaults by mistake.