You might encounter this error when trying to print a return to SmartVault from Lacerte or ProSeries, and the document does not show up in SmartVault.
If you check the C:\ProgramData\Intuit\PTDesktop\PendingPrintJobs\SmartVault path, pending print jobs contain a .FAILED extension.
This is likely to occur if the vault for this user does not contain the Integration Queue folder.
Resolving This Error
- Log in to the SmartVault Portal as an administrator.
- In the Dashboard, click the File and Folders icon.
- On the left-hand column, expand the Employees container and click the employee's name with the issue.
- Click the add new folder icon.
- Name the new folder “Integration Queue” and press the Enter key.
- Have the affected user sign into the SmartVault Launchpad, open Lacerte, and print a tax return to verify that the issue has been resolved.