As a Guest User, you can upload files to the SmartVault folder(s) to which you have access.
In the example below, we are uploading a [2020 W-2 form] requested by your accountant into the Client Source Documents folder.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Enter your email address and password you used to activate your guest account.
- Click Sign In.
If you have forgotten your password, click Can't sign in?
- Select File Exchange. You will see only the folders where you can upload files.
- Click the folder where you would like to upload your files.
- Click Upload file to open the Upload file here window.
- Click Upload a file to browse for the file or drag and drop it into the window.
- Click Upload file.
- Once all files have been uploaded, click Save file. A confirmation message appears.
- Click the x to close the message.
Your accountant will automatically receive a notification whenever you upload files to your folder, so you don't have to let them know.