You may receive this error:
You have exceeded the space allowed by your plan for files. You can upgrade your plan at https://my.smartvault.com displays when you try and upload a file using the SmartVault Toolbar or SmartVault Inbox.
This error message displays when you have exceeded the storage space allowed by your plan.
Resolving This Error
Upgrade your SmartVault storage amount.
Your SmartVault user ID must be a member of the SmartVault Administrators group for the account to upgrade your SmartVault plan.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Select the account you want to upgrade.
- Click the initials at the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Under Account Settings, click Billing.
- In the Update Plan section, under Item, select the appropriate upgrade option and click Save.
For additional information, visit: