Below is an overview of the process of using QuickBooks with SmartVault:
- Install the SmartVault Desktop Software: A single download gives you access to all our Power Tools, including the SmartVault Toolbar for QuickBooks, the SmartVault Drive, and the SmartVault Inbox.
- Add QuickBooks Company Files to SmartVault: Connect your SmartVault account to QuickBooks.
- Attach Documents to QuickBooks Entries: Scan and attach files directly to any transaction.
- Map a Drive: Use SmartVault like any other drive on your PC or Mac. You can even drag and drop files in!
- Scan to the SmartVault Inbox Using a TWAIN or a Scansnap Scanner: queue documents for later processing or scan straight to your bookkeeper.
- Access Documents from a Mobile Device: Access your attached documents from a mobile device with our apps for iPad and iPhone.