If you want to extend the time a seasonal worker has access to your SmartVault account, you can change their account type to an employee.
You must have an available user license to change a seasonal worker into an employee. If you do not have enough user licenses, you can purchase an additional user license.
Each employee in your SmartVault account uses one user license. You can purchase additional user licenses at any time. You can check how many user licenses you currently have on your SmartVault account by going to the Account Billing page.
Changing a Seasonal Worker to an Employee in SmartVault
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- From the Dashboard, click Employees.
- Locate your seasonal worker and click the View employee info icon.
- Click the Edit employee icon.
- Disable the Seasonal worker checkbox.
- Click the Save changes icon.